Store in a cool dry place.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 235g**|
|Energy||648kJ / 153kcal||1523kJ / 359kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–|
|When cooked according to instructions.|
- Instructions: Rinse 75g of rice per person in a sieve in cold, running water.
- Place in a saucepan with 175ml of water per person and add salt if desired.
- Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- During cooking add more boiling water from a kettle if necessary.
- Drain thoroughly in a sieve and rinse with boiling water.
- Fluff up with a fork before serving.